Wednesday 7 January 2009

they did bad things to me

woha. back from spain. i had a lovely time, terrific food and we lived in a damn castle! also i met some fantastic people there. was kind of sad to leave, but hopefully i meet them all at this years summer-party. and two weeks enough time down there.

now i'm looking for work or studies. something to keep me fed while i write the book, which hopefully won't be crap! probably won't feed me but it would be awesome with something finished.

i also drank mead for the first time. was kind of surprised as i thought it would be like beer. but it was more like wine. a sweet "after-dinner" kind of wine. i really liked it.

well, i have nothing more to say at the moment. i shall return.

i'm playing the game, the one that will take me to my end

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Vlarotché/Vlaroccisimo!