Wednesday 12 November 2008

oh sanity, where art thou?

ah, now i have calmed down a little.

Gustaf managed to get me back on earth.


i'll give you my religion. an open heart and mind. "god" to me is the creativity of mankind and the universe. the share beauty of this reality is religion enough. i appreciate the mystery, not to have everything spat in my face. letting me create my own reality, my own religion and getting inspired and renewed by the people around me. to me creativity is life.




Terence Mckennas words should be heard by everyone. he gave us some very interesting views on life.

2 comments:

Johan said...

2012 "...a great year of spiritual transformation (or alternatively an apocalypse)...". http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012

fred olsson said...

apocalypse or not, great change is upon us i hope :D